Eris Revolution Pres. Stoneface & Terminal, Static & Bass, Noomi Ra at Pachita
Eris Revolution presents…
Stoneface & Terminal
Static & Bass
@ Pachita 618 W 46th St (Btw 11th & 12th)
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/485660224897383/
Guest List: RSVP@ErisRevolution.com
– Wantickets: http://www.wantickets.com/eris-s-and-t
– RA: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?604313
– Bitcoin: https://bitpay.com/cart/add?itemId=H…QyRfhpdYYhYwu7
Stoneface & Terminal-
– known for club gems like ‘Don’t Give A Fuck’, ‘Moment’, ‘Leaving Earth’ ‘Venus’, ‘Blueprint’ and their collab with Ronski Speed on ‘Incognition’ & ‘Soulseeker’
– release their tracks & remixes on Euphonic Records, Armada, Anjunabeats, Black Hole
– remixed Bryan Adams, Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Gareth Emery, Andy Moor, Cosmic Gate and more
– have been nominated for a Beatport Award
– got airplays o n BBC Radio 1 and the Galaxy network
– constantly play for brands like A State Of Trance, Pacha New York, Ministry Of Sound London, Mayday, Godskitchen, Nature One and Creamfields on all continents
– run their own radio show ‘Stoneface & Terminal’s Euphonic Sessions’
Beatport Awards nominated and ASOT 550 performing artists Stoneface & Terminal are known for club gems like ‘Don’t Give A Fuck’, ‘Moment’, ‘Leaving Earth’ ‘Venus’, ‘Blueprint’ and their massive collab with Ronski Speed on ‘Incognition’ & ‘Soulseeker’ on the biggest labels like Euphonic Records, Armada, Anjunabeats, Black Hole. Their tracks got airplays o n BBC Radio 1 and the Galaxy network. Renowned names like Bryan Adams, Above & Beyond, Armin van Buuren, Gareth Emery, Andy Moor or Cosmic Gate wanted Stoneface & Terminal to remix their tracks. Stoneface & Terminal constantly play for the biggest festivals and brands around the planet like A State Of Trance, Pacha New York, Ministry Of Sound London, Mayday, Godskitchen, Nature One and Creamfields in cities like New York, Los Angeles, Buenos Aires, Sydney, Vancouver, London, Mexico, Dubai, Singapore, Moscow, Amsterdam and Berlin to bring the famous S&T-Energy to their crowd.
In their monthly 2 hours Radioshow ‘Stoneface & Terminal’s Euphonic Sessions’, they present the hottest in Electronic Dance Music + their own hits and live recorded sets.
Static & Bass- (opening)
From Electric Daisy Carnival New York to playing Pacha NYC, Static and Bass have begun to take the dance music world by storm, and they show no signs of slowing down. With just three years of combined deejaying and production experience, the NYC duo have already staked their claim in dance music by crafting their own unique style, mixing elements of progressive house, trance and electro to form a sound that’s all their own. They’re not only passionate about their music, but they intuitively understand how to translate that passion into different energy and styles for different crowds.
Noomi Ra- (closing)
New York City Based Producer/DJ Noomi Ra was born in Frankfurt, Germany. Traveling often at a young age; he grew up in Frankfurt, London, Dubai & everywhere in between until he landed in New York. During his journey he was exposed to many cultures and all sorts of music, however it was electric dance music that caught his ear. In 2008 he started experimenting with DJing and played his first gig on September 27, 2010. Since then it’s been a roller coaster ride playing at some of NYC’s biggest clubs & warehouses such as Pacha, Governors Island, The Hangar, Amazura & Electric Warehouse. Since then his name has been on line ups with some of the biggest names the EDM world has to offer such as Showtek, Afrojack, Skrillex, Fatboy Slim, Ken Loi, James Zabiela, Headhunterz and Eco. In 2012 his mind was focused on production, working on progressive sounds with a techy flow – as he likes to call it, “Progressive Tech Trouse”. His highly anticipated EP “Bass Couture” will be released early 2013. You can catch Noomi Ra playing at Ultra Music Festival 2013 in Miami, gracing the same stage as legends Wally Lopez and Marco Bailey.
This post originally appeared on Electronic Nightlife, now a part of beatcue.